Wednesday, February 17, 2010
So. Here I am.
Finally Posting. Finally Allowing you people to read what i think.
Or something along those lines....
Here's a short recap of what i have been doing':
1.Staying up till midnight to watching the Olympics.
2.Reading the Percy Jackson Books!!!! Some of the best books ever.
3.Saw the Percy Jackson Movie.
4.Talked about how much they messed up the book!
5.Planning my birthday party!!!! (my birthdays in April!(which is soon) !!!)
6.jumping on my trampoline! gotta perfect that Round of and my front flip!
7. Hagin with my peeps! (daisy and baloney)

so as you can see I haven't been blogging lately! but have no fear. Not remembering to blog is one of my fatal Flaws*! but i shall work on it! i swear upon the river Styx**!
any WHO I Love anyone who Read this!
Live.Laugh.Love
and dance in the light of the moon!
~Grace

*= A Percy Jackson reference (read the books and you'll understand!)
**= Greek Myths tells of a river that runs through the under world. in Percy Jackson (instead of piny swearing) they swear upon the river Styx!
(i don't know how to pronounce it either!)
posted by Gracie.L at 4:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment